Thursday 7 May 2009

Reaing the Bible in 90 days

Someone once rebuked me in that I have almost finished watching the entire seven series of "The West Wing" but had never fully read the entire Bible, or rather encountered the "full Counsel of God". Indeed what an appaling state of affairs for a Christian to be in.

Therefore I have decided that from today I am going to read the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation in 90 days following a structure on Bible Gateway. It follows roughly about 16-20 chapters per day so I doubt I'll get a lot else read in this time but in all honesty, so what?

I'll let you know how it goes....


P.S Think on this. When you reach glory, how are you going to respond to Obadiah or Habbakuk when they ask what you thought of their respective books?



UPDATE: It didn't work...

1 comment: